Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 summary

The end of the year is the usual time for looking back and making a new years' resolutions, so I'm going to gloat a little bit and do some wishful thinking about the next year. Without further ado, let me list what I've managed to accomplish:

  1. I have published three apps on two mobile platforms.
  2. I changed my safe corporate job for a position in the startup.
  3. I gave a talk at the conference.
  4. There were over 4k unique visits of my blog and got a couple of +1s.

And what are my plans for the next year? I like to keep things simple, so let's just double the values from the list above, except maybe for the second point - I hope I won't have to change the job, I'm very happy with my current employer.

Anyways, thanks for reading my blog and stay tuned for more content next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment